-My Relationship With Media-


     Media is a very important part of my life. It is something that I definitely use too much every day. My screen time daily is about 6 hours, and 43 hours every week. I am guilty of spending hours on Youtube watching videos that have no meaning, but it is fun. It is a good form of entertainment. I do things like play games as well. There are a vast amount of things that we can find online and it is all a big distraction. It has effected my attention span. Media makes it hard to focus on one thing because there are a lot of different things going on the screen. This makes things like reading and doing homework for a certain amount of time harder for me.
     Besides using media to escape reality, it helps me teach myself how to do things without having to ask anyone. Because I grew up around media, it is very convenient for me to use. If I am having trouble with a subject in math, I can do a simple google search and thousands of resources will be available for me to choose from. Media is a good way for me to get in touch with people that I do not see everyday. I talk to my cousin on FaceTime and Messages throughout the day because we do not live that close together. It helps us update each other on what is going on in our lives at the moment. Also, I find that because we can look things up online, it has made our lives easier so that we do not have to ask as many questions. Without media, I would not be as aware about what is going on in the world. Media can be distracting at times, but it serves as a helpful tool and entertainment.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

-How To Loose +2 Million Followers In A Day-

-Data Mining-

-Persuaders-